HMEF Scholarship Application
HMEF SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES
Hickman Mills C-1 School District seniors who plan to attend a college/university or
trade/vocational school as a full-time student beginning in either the fall or spring semester of the
subsequent year may apply for this scholarship.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
- HMEF Scholarship Application
- Resume (student leadership roles, community service involvement, awards, etc.)
- Essay of approximately 500 words describing (1) your leadership roles, (2) any community service involvement, (3) your career goal aspirations, and (4) any extenuating financial circumstances or family responsibilities that you believe the Foundation should take into consideration (please describe them in detail.)
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a teacher, counselor, club advisor, or coach and one from an employer, a member of a community organization, etc.)
- Transcript (obtain copy from counseling department)
- 6. Participate in an interview process.
Submit completed application to:
- Hickman Mills Educational Foundation, Inc
- Attn: Director
- Administration Center
- 5401 E. 103rd St
- Kansas City, MO 64137
The applicant will:
- Submit Scholarship applications to the Hickman Mills Educational Foundation
- Participate in an interview process.